How to apply one eyeshadow is a query that we appreciate because many newbies tend to skirt away from it in fear of seeming clueless but how are you going to learn if you don’t ask the right questions? The first piece of advice of ours is to invest in good eyeshadow palettes. But there is more to applying eyeshadows than just that. Even something as rudimentary as applying only one shade of eyeshadow requires some oomph on your part.
Scouts who are starting, we heard your question of how to apply one eyeshadow. Select an eyeshadow palette of your choice like the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette.
1) Since you are a beginner, choose a subtle color like Sienna and get it on your brush.
2) With a gentle hand, apply it to your lid in a circular motion.
3) Make sure to cover every part of your eyelid, including the inner and outer corners.
4) Repeat the steps until the color really shows on the lid and you are done.
For a “how to apply one color eyeshadow” on your lower lid, you will need to:
1) Follow the instructions that we have stated above but switch it up a bit by going for Huda Beauty Eyeshadow New Nude Palette.
2) After tackling your upper lid, it is time to move on to your lower lash line. Apply the same shade and sweep the brush over your lower lash line.
3) Do not apply multiple layers as it can make it messy. End the look with around two layers of application only and this completes the “how to apply one shade of eyeshadow on the lower lash line”.
This is a fun and natural way in the “how to apply one eyeshadow”. Many people applying eyeshadows with fingers because it gives them full control. Tapping in eyeshadows with fingers works best for “how to apply one color eyeshadow” and not multiple shades.
1) Clean your fingers with soap then dry them thoroughly.
2) Take the eyeshadow palette The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette By Morphe and dip your ring finger into the shade you want.
3) Once your finger is coated, start dabbing it on the point of the lid where you want the color to be the darkest.
4) Use your middle finger to blend it out and create a hue.
5) You will alter between the two fingers till the eyeshadow is spread out over the lid and blended perfectly.
6) This is how you get a “how to apply one shade of eyeshadow”.
Paper tape is the answer to your query of how to apply one eyeshadow to get that shape cut near the outer V corner of the eye. To answer this question of “how to apply eyeshadow one color”, you will:
1) Cut a small piece of sticky tape and stick it upwards from the outer corner of the eye going toward the tail of the eyebrow.
2) It is time to try out a new palette like Tati Beauty Textured Neutrals Volume 1 and choose a shade from Poet.
3) Cover your brush in the shade and sweep it over your lid.
4) Continue sweeping the eyeshadow in an upward motion and bring it toward the outer corner of your eye.
5) The brush should go over the tape but not entirely across it. This will allow you to create a fanned out eyeshadow look.
6) Remove the tape and you have your very own personalized answer to “how to apply one color eyeshadow for beginners with tape”.
To complete this tutorial or any ‘how to apply one color eyeshadow”, you will require phenomenal brushes. We have a few quality choices of different types of eyeshadow brushes to help you with “how to apply one eyeshadow”.