How many of us struggle to apply that perfect eyeliner? We know we do and you should not be shy to admit if you are having trouble with it too. After reading what we have to say, you will be the master of Asian eyeliner looks that is so very often used in Asian eye makeup to get a perfect Eyeshadows for Asian eyes.
If you already know how to do eyeliner for Asian eyes, we will simply impart some Asian eyeliner tips for you.
Asian Eyeliner Ideas For A Dashing Look
With a plethora of ideas to make up stand out in the crowd, we bring you Asian eyeliner looks.
1. Full Asian Eyeliner Makeup
The first look is about being able to do the full eye makeup with just the eyeliner.
- Make little crisscrosses with a powder eyeliner on the outer corner of your lid.
- Blend it inwards in a manner that the height reduces towards the inner corner of the eye.
- Top it off with Asian winged eyeliner.
2. Cat Eyeliner Asian Eyes
The perfect sultry look emerges when you choose the cat eyeliner Asian eyes.
- Find your high point by angling a brush from your nose up to your brow.
- With the eyeliner, mark a dot above the crease.
- Draw a line from the dot to the center of your eyelid.
- From the dot, make a line towards the corner point of your eye.
- Fill out the negative space with the eyeliner.
3. Asian Winged Eyeliner
A little Asian eyeliner that is winged goes a long way.
- Find the end tip of your wing with the same method as above.
- Start drawing a line inwards, all the way to the inner corner of the eye. Widen the line as much as you like to get the Asian winged liner.
4. Asian Eyeliner On Outer Corners
How you line your Asian eyeliner makes all the difference. Give your eyes a round shape by applying the eyeliner Asian eyes in a semi-circle.
- Take an eyeliner pencil and line the outer corner of your eye in a semi-circle.
- Thicken the line according to the look you want to achieve.
5. Triple Winged Asian Eyeliner
You have heard of doubled-winged Asian eyeliner but we love everything extravagant.
- Draw the first wing as you would, the same way we taught you above.
- Now add a litter wing beneath it and the third wing goes directly underneath the second one.
Asian Eyeliner Tips To Tackle All Looks
Asian eyeliner looks range from subtle and soft to loud ones. You can pull off both if you just know how to do them.
6. Colored Liquid Eyeliner Asian Eyes
Liquid eyeliners are hard to handle as it is, with colored liquid eyeliner Asian eyes, you need to be extra careful.
- Appy the color of your choice by keeping it close to the lash line.
- Draw a dotted line all across the line lash line.
- Simply join it and thicken it a bit.
7. Crease Eyeliner
Eyeliner Asian eyes in the crease create a unique look by giving dimension to the eyes.
- Draw the first line of eyeliner above your lash line as you normally would.
- The second line starts in the crease from the inner corner of the eye all the way to the other end.
8. Double Eyeliner
Many people do a double Asian winged eyeliner but we love a simple double liner with a pop of color.
- The first line is of a black eyeliner that goes above the lash line.
- The second is a colored eyeliner that is drawn directly above the first line. The tip is to keep it identical in shape and width.
9. Pink Flicks
It is a clever little way to bring immediate attention to your eyes and we are all for it.
- Pink eyeshadow is the first thing that will go on the lids, keep it subtle.
- From the corner of your eye, flick out two little lines of hot pink eyeliner.
10. Lower Lash Line Eyeliner
Everyone applies Asian eyeliner makeup to their upper lip but we invite you to be different.
- Apply a colored eyeliner pencil on your lower lash.
- Brush the same colored eyeshadow on it to give a fuller look.